Therapist Job Posting:
GlassWing Counseling & Wellness (GWCW), located in Princeton, MN has an immediate need for Outpatient Mental Health Therapists.
We offer in office and telehealth.
- Seeking outpatient mental health therapists to work in our Princeton office as employees.
- We offer health care incentive, bonuses, paid time off, and reimbursement for continuing education.
- Pay is per client seen which means you can earn and work according to your own schedule.
- GWCW will provide advertising to bring in new clients as needed as well as office space, secretarial support, electronic health record, insurance verification, and billing.
- Supervision is provided to those seeking LPC or LPCC license as we have a board approved supervisor on staff. (This is a huge savings as most Supervisors charge between $75 and $100 per session.)
- Job requirements would include using an EHR to maintain legible and organized diagnostic assessments, progress notes, and treatment plans. You will provide individual counseling sessions in accordance with state standards.
- Desired candidates will have a professional license or be on a licensure track with a current master’s degree and have a positive outlook on life.
GWCW prides itself on our clients, but also our employees. We hope to make this job experience your best one ever.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Job Posting
We are currently seeking a Part Time Receptionist at our Princeton Office located at 400 2nd street south, Princeton, MN 55371
The Receptionist represents the clinic in a courteous and efficient manner by answering telephone calls, greeting clients, opening and closing of the business, faxing and copying, scanning documents into the electronic medical record.
The Receptionist will work side by side with other receptionists and reports directly to the Office Manager.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Proficient computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills and comfortable communicating with clients.
- Previous front desk, receptionist, administrative assistant, or office experience preferred
- High School Diploma required. College experience preferred.
- Authorized to work in the United States
- An interest in psychology, counseling, or the behavioral sciences is strongly preferred
Other Qualifications or Requirements:
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- A strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail.
- Maturity and a professional appearance.
- Patient, courteous, tactful, and friendly
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to take direction.
- Occasional off hours work may be required
- Hours: 10-15 hrs a week
- Monday – Friday, No weekends.
- Part time
Email your resume to the Office Manager Megan