I see clients for the following issues:
Anxiety and Panic Attacks
Self Harm – cutting
Marriage and PreMarital Counseling
Addiction Counseling, including alcohol and meth
Mindfulness – which is a state of active, open attention on the present. When you’re mindful, you observe your thoughts and feelings from a distance, without judging them good or bad. Instead of letting your life pass you by, mindfulness means living in the moment and awakening to experience.
As well as counseling for:
Teen Issues: For the teen or for the parent
- School stress
- Friends drama
- Peer pressure
- Sexual issues
- Shop lifting
- For the adult:
- How does this affect my child?
- Why is my child made at me?
- Why doesn’t he/she get along with her new siblings?
- For the child:
- I don’t like my new parent
- Can I still love my other parent
- Why do there kids always get stuff and I don’t
- I had to move away from my friends
- How to live in two households
- Premarital Counseling
- Post marriage Counseling
- Marital conflict
- Grief and Loss, including loss of a pet
- Parenting your parents
- Childhood trauma
- New baby
- Separation from children at school
- Empty Nest
- Sending your “baby” to college
- Taking care of your parents
- I highly recommend parenting with Love and Logic by Foster Cline and Jim Fay. For more information… click here
??? If you have concerns about anything not on the list, let’s talk about it and see if I can help you.