GlassWing Counseling & Wellness
is offering the Princeton Educators Support Group FREE of Charge.
We want educators to have a safe space to talk about the stress of this school year in relationship to CoVid. We hope to offer educators some skills and advance that will help you succeed throughout the school year.
If you would like to attend, we only ask that you let us know so that we have enough chairs. Please either email YouMatter@GlassWingCounseling.com or call/text 612-787-2212 to leave a message with the secretary and let us know your name and that you will be attending.
- WE ARE LOOKING FOR SUPPORT GROUP SPONSORS WHO WOULD LIKE TO DONATE SOMETHING TO HELP A TEACHERS DAY/WEEK/MONTH/ YEAR BE LESS STRESSFUL.
- We are looking for businesses and regular people like you who care about teachers who could offer a gift card or something else useful.
- Each night at the end of the support group we will have drawings to see who wins the donations for that week.
- Lets bring the community together and support our educators!
- Sponsors will be listed on our website as well as on our facebook and social media pages.
- If you would like to donate anything please contact us through email, phone or text! We appreciate you!
Thank you to our Sponsors who have already donated to show their support for Princeton Educators:
Princeton Mall and Caspian Realty for the use of the space.
Pizza Barn (contact info – 763-389-4663 128 North Rum River Drive, Princeton, MN 55371)
Color Street Stylist – Kelsie Hasser (contact info http://www.colorstreet.com/kelsiehasser)
Northern Nutrition (contact info – 763-631-0274 401 1st St Ste A, Princeton, MN 55371)
Shooters Sports Bar (contact info – 763-631-7468 5584 State Highway 95, Princeton, MN 55371)
Subway (contact info – 763-308-8302 32022 125th St, Princeton, MN 55371)
The group will be held in the old Ashworths Appliance store at 110 Rum River Drive South, Princeton, MN 55371. This is in the same mall as Coffee Corner.
Starting Octrober 29th, 2020.
Thursdays at 6:30.
What to Bring:
Bring your own water/coffee, etc. We are trying to keep the environment CoVid safe so will not be offering any beverages.
How are we keeping you CoVid Safe? Sitting will be 6 feet apart, we encourage you to wear your mask, hand sanitizer will be available and chairs and other common areas will be wiped down with sanitizer between meetings.