At GlassWing Counseling we want to help you build a successful marriage that will last forever.
Our goal is for you to enjoy your premarital sessions.
How is it done?
You will take an online marital assessment through the Prepare-Enrich company. They will compile your results, send them to me, and then we will meet to over the results.
What is Prepare-Enrich? It is the #1 premarital and marriage enrichment inventory.
How does PreMarital counseling help our relationship? You will enhance your communication and conflict resolution skills, discuss a variety of topics, and learn tools for improving your relationship now and into the future.
Where do I go? Sessions are offered in our office in Zimmerman, MN or via Skype throughout the state of Minnesota. We have done many sessions via Skype and have found them to be an excellent choice if you want to stay in the comfort of your own home.
Do I have to be religious? Prepare-Enrich is suitable for religious or nonreligious couples. There is a workbook with a religious aspect and a workbook without. The choice is up to you.
What does it cost me? $265.00. What will I get? You will receive:
- The premarital workbook
- $75 off your marriage license! At the end of your sessions I will give you a notarized letter that you will submitted when you apply for your marriage license.
- 4 ninety minute sessions, for a total of 6 hours of counseling.
- Private sessions (one couple at a time).
- The premarital workbook where you will have homework that you need to complete.
How does it help me? Premarital Counseling will help you to:
- Identify strength and growth areas
- Explore personality traits
- Strengthen communication skills
- Resolve conflicts and reduce stress
- Compare family backgrounds
- Comfortably discuss financial issues
- Establish personal, couple, and family goals
As an added bonus: Refer a friend that schedules a paying sessions, and you will receive a free one hour ‘couples check-up’ on your one year wedding anniversary.
To go directly to the Prepare Enrich website for more information, click here